This is not a garden blog, but you might see an article concerning gardening. It is a blog about me and the cultivation of my life. This is a place where I air my opinions and ideas. There will be stories about what is happening or has happened. I like to write poems, some will be good and some will be bad. I am never bored, I hope you won't find what I write about boring. Thank you for sharing time with me.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

BUTTONS

 
My buttons are all gone,
Popped off my shirts years ago,
My children caused this condition,
Making this mother glow,
 
Today's the day for celebration,
Today's another day I cheer,
My son and his wife,
Are celebrating a year.
 
That's not the only reason
I have to stand so tall,
I received a lovely picture,
Them at the Navy ball.
 
He's quite the dapper Dan,
With a lovely lady on his arm,
You can tell by his smile,
He is beguiled by her charms.
 
Happy Anniversary
 
For more blogs by me visit at:
http://gloriouscreations.blogspot.com
A blog mostly about quilting,
but cooking, poetry, prose and a little gardening,
A tutorial on how to make 5 panel Boxer Shorts.
Blog about dolls.
BLOCK OF THE MONTH BLOGS
 
COMING SOON
"A MYSTERY IN THE MAKING"
A mystery quilt designed with the novice in mind. 
 
New blogs about the vegetables we have been starting.
blogs about the wildflowers on our farm
Organic methods we use, some cooking and some poetry
Blogs about seed sprouting.
Tutorial on planting Strawberries.
 
As always, any pictures or writings are my own.
Credit has been given to contributions not my own.
Please do not use without permission.

2 comments: