This is not a garden blog, but you might see an article concerning gardening. It is a blog about me and the cultivation of my life. This is a place where I air my opinions and ideas. There will be stories about what is happening or has happened. I like to write poems, some will be good and some will be bad. I am never bored, I hope you won't find what I write about boring. Thank you for sharing time with me.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

GOBLINS, GHOULIES, THINGS WHICH DELIGHT

Goblins, ghoulies, and gremlins,
Creatures of the night,
In evening they'll be haunting,
Streets and roads with delight,
 
Skeletons, dwarfs, and ghosts,
Try with all their might,
To scare all the children,
On this last October night.
 
Spiders, Bats, and Toads,
Things which cause fright,
Cause little children,
To squeal with delight.
 
Squiggly snakes and lizards,
Hide in places with out light,
Kids try to capture them,
To cause adults fright.
 
Witches, Warlocks, and Vampires,
Will visit your house tonight,
When they knock at your door,
You'll open it with delight.
 
Faces smiling, voices laughter filled ,
Costumes hide them from your sight,
They are coming to your house,
To scare you tonight.
 
Beware when it gets dark,
Those creatures of the night,
This evening they'll be haunting,
Streets and Roads with delight.
 
 
For more blogs by me, visit at:
http://gloriouscreations.blogspot.com
about quilting, cooking, poetry, prose and a little gardening,
 Tutorial on how to make 5 panel Boxer Shorts.

 Check out "A MYSTERY IN THE MAKING"
A mystery quilt designed with the novice in mind.  
  http://gloriouscreations.blogspot.com/2013/07/a-mystery-in-making.html
 
 
Another Blog site by me:
blogs about the wildflowers on our farm
Organic methods we use, some cooking and some poetry,
blogs about Seed sprouting, insects, and garden pictures
Blog about an endangered beneficial beetle
New Blog:
 
All recipes, pictures, and writings are my own.
I give credit for items which belong to other people in my blogs .
Please do not copy without permission
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment