This is not a garden blog, but you might see an article concerning gardening. It is a blog about me and the cultivation of my life. This is a place where I air my opinions and ideas. There will be stories about what is happening or has happened. I like to write poems, some will be good and some will be bad. I am never bored, I hope you won't find what I write about boring. Thank you for sharing time with me.

Friday, April 15, 2011

BEGINNINGS

Spring, the beginning of new growth,
Morning, the beginning of the day,
I've finally decided to begin this blog,
Using it for things I've got to say.

I set it up for a garden blog,
A place, my daily entries to log,
What kind of garden thoughts will I tend,
Will I keep in touch till the year's end?

It has taken me 4 months to begin,
There will be thoughts about my friends,
Or daily happenings I need to tend,
There are no blog rules that I'll have to bend.

Come visit with me,
There will be pictures to see,
Sharing my other two blogs with thee,
Where I put things of interest to me.

Yes, there will be moments of prose,
Poetry, Stories, sometimes about snows,
Sometimes I'll be very mundane,
Repeating the same stuff over again.

Good morning, it's the beginning of a very rainy day.  Yes, April showers bring May flowers but if it rains too much it either washes away all my great top soil or it makes it too muddy to plant those May flowers.

Visit me at:

About projects I create, including cooking, quilting, costume making, ect.
This is a garden blog, but it occasionally has recipes on it.
I have placed 4 new blogs this last week on it.  They are not about my garden.  They are about the yard surrounding my garden (which is mostly woods).  Also about our new baby pullets, which will be our fertilizer producers and will feed us.

I'm looking forward to sharing this year with you.  I apologize for the late beginning..

1 comment:

  1. Dear Gloria
    I just love the beautiful lilacs. I think that they are one of my favorite flowers. Here in Maine, I won't see mine bloom before the middle or end of May.
    Thanks for sharing your story about the new kittens. One of the things I love about you my friend is the love and care to which you care for animals. You are surely one of God's angels, one He puts on this earth to care so tenderly for both His children as well as his creatures. (not to mention how you care for His earth).
    Be well my friend.
    love
    maggie

    ReplyDelete